Monday, March 13, 2006

We Were Given Eyelashes for a Reason and it Wasn't Just to Keep Dust Particles Out of Your Eyeballs.

Note[s] to self:

1. Always use an eyelash curler. It will prevent potential ingrown eyelashes and also electrolysis on those eyelashes.

2. Do not over medicate your eyeball. It will only run down into the back of your throat causing you to wonder what the heck is happening and why does my throat taste funny. Then, because of course you overdosed at night, all the water you drink before bed will cause you to have to pee very very very badly in the middle of the night. And you will also gag. A lot.

3. You only have 30 days in the state of Oklahoma to register your new car. If not, the fine is $174.00. Glad I have 4 or 5 rows of eyelashes to bat at cops instead of the normal person's 2 or 3. I think they saved me from a hefty ticket.

4. Never ever ever ever ever ever watch a scary movie again. Especially not The Hills Have Eyes. It will make you cry, not because you are sad that everyone is dying, but because you have never been that scared in your life and sitting through a 2 hour blood and scary person festival is just plain torture for you. (Seriously, I sat in a fetus-like position with my head buried into my arms through the whole thing. It was that bad.... I mean horrible. Insanely, incredibly, horrendously bad). They (and by they I mean Justin) will make you have a massive heart attack before you even leave the theatre and the credits are still rolling. Talk about almost peeing on oneself and not being able to stop your hands from trembling. Man it sucked. Don't Do It Again.

5. Try to be a nicer person. It helps in the long run and you won't feel so embarrassed for throwing temper tantrums.

1 comment:

IDigAK said...

i've been wanting to see the hills have eyes...maybe not now...or maybe i'll just go with some hottie who will jump in my lap every other scene...hmmm... ;)

keep me posted on the housewarming party...i'll help you get set up!

also, where are we skydiving? when? i'm game!