Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Little Bit about Balls and Boobs

Turns out I work for a tall, nasty, low-life, greasy, alcoholic, corrupt, thief of a man and by the end of this week I should know whether or not I really can move into that apartment or not. That's all I am going to get into on here. But to relieve some of the stress I have been carrying this week I decided to round up the fam damily and eat out. Then my sister and I made a little trip to Best Buy where I purchased this cd and this cd. I also played this amazing game on PSP that let me kick some big huge guys ass in kickboxing. I won three rounds until we had to leave and each round I imagined he was certain people who piss me off on a regular basis. Of course the first person I imagined was the nasty, low-life, corrupt, thief of a man that I have been working for. Man I want to kick him in the balls. And maybe punch him in the nose but since he is pretty tall and I don't know if I really can reach his nose with my fist, I can settle for a good kick in the nuts. Then, one day I can tell my grandkids of the glorious moment that involved my foot making prompt and considerably hard contact with my boss's nutsack and how much it changed my life. The moral of the story will be that it is ok to kick boys in the private if they steal. Because our tax money pays for that kind of behavior and it just isn't fair. So we deserve to have a good kick every once in awhile.
Cassi and I were in Best Buy after my dad came and broke into my car with his Slim Jim (this was the third time I had locked my keys in my car, and it has only been this car. No other car has caused me to lose my mind so much that I actually forget to pull them out of the ignition. Although I really do like this car. I would rather have problems with forgetting then problems with my transmission not shifting gears on the highway) and we passed a Michael Buble cd. Now as you can see from my previous musical purchases, Micheal Buble does not fall under a category that I would like. Sure, he is talented and all. I mean I sure as hell can't sound and dance exactly like Frank Sinatra, but I just can't stand him and honestly if I would have gotten another round of kick boxing in I probably would have imagined it being him whose ass I was kicking.
So I look over and say to Cassi, "Hey, it's Michael Bubble". Then she says "Noooo Amanda. It isn't Bubble, it's Bublaaaay". I pondered this for a moment and said "You know what? I like that better because then I get to say boob and boob is my favorite word. BOOB BOOB BOOB." And everyone in Best Buy looked at us for a second with "did she just say boob?" looks on their faces and then went about their business of buying their Bare Nakes Ladies, Beyonce, and Michael Buble cds. Because we were on the 'B' aisle.

2 comments:

IDigAK said...

nice...good stuff...
i'll remap my links and keep reading!
later

Anonymous said...

you're NUTS.. get it, nuts.. hahaha